SOCAPS is a cooperative of independent technicians, always looking for new members with experience in mechanics, electronics and automation. We are currently looking for Electro-mechanical technicians.
Since 1984 we have been working with manufacturers, integrators and end users of automatic machines. We offer, anywhere in the world, services in the design, assembly, installation and maintenance of machines.
We federate 1 000 technicians in 110 countries and have 13 offices in the world.
We are the world leader in technical assistance in the agro-food packaging industry. We work in the Food & Beverage, Health & Care, Clean Energy, and Automated industries.
Our Atlanta-based staffing agency, is looking for a self-starter Bilingual Spanish Field service industrial Electrician M/F to deliver the desired customer service experience.
The self-starter Bilingual Spanish Field service industrial Electrician M/F performs different types of support at the customer’s location, such as troubleshooting, setup, and installation of Food (agricultural products) packaging and processing equipment. Technicians must be able to work face to face with customers on a regular basis, providing equipment operating and maintenance training and start-up support. Daily service work logs and service tickets must be filled out in a timely basis and accurate. There is some physical hands-on labor involved in this position, including work in a cold/wet environment, and lifting of equipment components and tools.
- Have in-depth equipment knowledge, but also be able to “think outside the box” when necessary ;
- Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency ;
- Prepare and submit timely and detailed service reports and document expenses ;
- Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs, and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes ;
- Diagnose equipment technical problems and initiate appropriate solutions ;
- Identify and document processing equipment that need improvement ;
- Collaborate with the Corporate technical group and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with customers ;
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations to resolve operational problems ;
- Establish assistance by studying system requirements, including ordering and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests ;
- Service customer accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting performance tests, and resolving problems ;
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend equipment design improvements.
- Technical degree or certification ;
- Proven field service experience ;
- Superb customer service, communication, and self-management skills ;
- High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair automated processing equipment ;
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC systems and electrical troubleshooting ;
- Be able to work without much direct supervision daily ;
- Project management skills are helpful, as many projects involve the installation and start-up of several processing equipment (There are typically multiple projects in progress at the same time, so technicians must be able to track and stay updated on multiple tasks at the same time ) ;
- Ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints ;
- Ability to work with electrical components of automated equipment ;
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and work flexible shifts ;
- Ability to travel throughout North America with little notice to support customer emergency breakdowns and service ;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs ;
- Ability to work in a Cold/wet environment ranging from 36-38F ;
- Ability to lift parts and equipment parts weighing up to 75 lbs ;
- Familiarity with Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting ;
- Stainless steel welding and minor fabrication capability ;
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish ;
- Awareness of chemical and hazardous material handling, PPE equipment and GMP requirements as they apply to a food processing environment ;
- Certified to drive forklifts and rig equipment safely.
Sepideh SHOKOOHI– Recruitment Consultant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com