SOCAP’S CONSULTING PRESENTATION
With more than 30 years of experience in the market, SOCAPS Consulting is a recruitment consultancy firm specializing in technical industry functions. For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer (M/F) based in Belgium / Netherland or Deutchland.
Our customer is a Leading provider of systems and solutions for aseptic packaging.
The primary function is to plan, coordinate and perform preventive and corrective maintenance on filling lines. With your excellent customer relationship skills and your qualification to make technical adjustments, troubleshoot and repair operating systems, you will act as an ambassador for the company. As a result, we achieve a good relationship with our customers and a high customer satisfaction. In addition, you will drive improvements in line performance and efficiency as part of our continuous improvement methodology.
You will be in charge of :
- Ensuring the most efficient operation of filling machines, applicators and other equipment ;
- Planning, coordination and execution of preventive maintenance activities to a high standard and in accordance with prescribed maintenance procedures, ensuring the most efficient operation of the equipment ;
- Analyzing and solving malfunctions in the mechanical, electronic and automation field ;
- Performing systematic analyzes to identify root cause of problems and achieve permanent solution ;
- Implement and manage the daily activities required for maintenance, troubleshooting/debugging and repairs including clear reporting to customers and the Service Back Office ;
- Conversions, modifications and optimization of the equipment, but also installation of new and relocation of existing filling lines ;
- Production support at the customer’s site to keep the line running as efficiently as possible, thereby maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction ;
- Training of customer personnel in the use of filling machines and applicators, as well as other components supplied.
- Completed MBO/HBO vocational training in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the service sector, preferably in the field.
- Good basic knowledge in the field of mechanics and control and automation technology.
- Experience with PLC technology and motion control systems, preferably from Siemens and Schneider Electric.
- Strong customer focus and excellent, proactive and efficient communication skills.
- A flexible attitude and willingness to travel (the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Europe).
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both oral and written. Good German language skills are an advantage.
+33 (0)2 32 80 85 69
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com