With more than 40 years of experience in the market, SOCAPS is a global leader in technical assistance for machinery manufacturers or end users in the food & beverage, healthcare & cosmetics, automatic logistics & assembly industries.
SOCAPS integrates all the necessary trades (designers, project managers, mechanics, electricians, electromechanics, automation engineers, boilermakers, etc.) to offer our customers access to the range of skills suited to their needs.
We are present in 110 countries and support machine manufacturers all over the world to support them with their needs. We offer short, medium or long term subcontracting assignments.
SOCAPS Middle East, our branch for the middle eastern region located in Beirut – Lebanon & Cairo- Egypt is looking for the reinforcement of the team in place for many years to better support locally our customers and meet the demand we have in field services (electromechanical field service engineer, automation engineers, aseptic beverage specialists).
As part of our development, we are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer (M/F) based in Russia – Saint Petersburg.
Our customers are machinery manufacturers or end users operating food and beverage, FMCG, pharmaceutical, cosmetics , packaging complete lines including:
- Processing equipment
- Blowing, filling, labelling, conveying, palletizing, packing, shrink-wrapping machines.
- Robots, AGV, automatic storage equipment.
As a Field Service Engineer (M/F), you will :
- Install and commission new or second-hand equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance.
- Fault diagnosis and repairs of machinery on breakdown.
- Install retrofits and machine updates.
- Participate or oversee major overhaul.
- Contribute to the end user training.
- Report timeously of site activities, timeline, missing parts and potential risk towards the mission goals.
- Work as to ensure sustainability of high standards including 5S, Hygiene and PDCA cycle.
- Work in a safe manner following all site policies and procedures.
- You have 8 years of industry experience in a maintenance engineer or FSE position.
- You have a level of professional and technical English to ensure smooth communication with your foreign contacts.
- Good understanding of LEAN, Continuous Improvements, HACCP, Food Safety protocols.
- Comply with health, safety, hygiene standards policies and practices and ensure standards are maintained.
- Good IT literacy and reporting using computerised maintenance systems.
- Work under own initiative, adhering to deadlines, able to work on own initiative and prioritise work task effectively.
- Strong organisational skills with a structured approach
- Good knowledges on fault finding and maintenance of high-speed production / filling equipment.
- Qualified engineer in Automation (qualified on Siemens and B&R), Electrical and or Mechanical field.
- Aseptic process / filling knowledge would be advantageous.
- Able and attracted to travel in all countries- mainly Africa and middle east.
Kevin HALLYNCK – Responsable Recrutement
+33 (0)2 32 80 85 60
+33 (0)6 47 60 98 62
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org