SOCAPS is a cooperative of independent technicians, always looking for new members with experience in mechanics, electronics and automation. We are currently looking for Electro-mechanical technicians.
Since 1984 we have been working with manufacturers, integrators and end users of automatic machines. We offer, anywhere in the world, services in the design, assembly, installation and maintenance of machines.
We federate 1 000 technicians in 110 countries and have 13 offices in the world.
We are the world leader in technical assistance in the agro-food packaging industry. We work in the Food & Beverage, Health & Care, Clean Energy and Automated industries.
As a Electro-mechanical Technician (M/F), you will :
- Perform mechanical assembly of sub-assemblies or entire machines ;
- Read and analyze 2D or 3D assembly plans or drawings ;
- Run wiring on production equipment ;
- Connect wiring to electrical cabinets ;
Your interventions will take place in workshop or on customer site. You could work at local or international level.
- Approximately 8 years related experience required on automated industrial machines ;
- Capacity to work and supervise teams ;
- Fluent English, another language would be appreciated ;
- Strong customer service and planning management ;
- Own a driver’s license and a passport ;
- Good reporting skills : Microsoft office and computer literacy to ensure proper reporting of intervention ;
- Strong communication & adaptation skills, capacity to work both in team or independently ;
- National or international Travel (80%).
Kevin HALLYNCK– Recruitment Consultant
+33 (0)6 47 60 98 62
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org