We are looking for a Field Service Technician (m/f) to supply our clients with technical services such as the installation and the maintenance of their machines in plastics industry in Atlanta(GA).
[US WORKING VISA IS REQUIRED]
The Technician has the skills and the knowledge to install, service, program and repair:
- Semi automatic stretch and shrink wrappers,
- Sistemi fully automated stretch wrappers
- Dimac & Prasmatic fully automated shrink machines
Service work will include electrical and mechanical undertakings, but not limited to performing routine maintenance, repairs, modifications, machine setup, Installations and commissioning also including onsite training of customer personnel.
This position requires EXTENSIVE travels to customer sites -> 80% of the time.
- Must have strong mechanical and electrical background in a manufacturing or production environment, preferably in the packaging manufacturing industry .
- Knowledge of automated machine controls.
- Must be able to read, follow and understand electrical drawings (preferably E-plan) -> Allen Bradley software / logic (Rslogix5000…).
- Customer service skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A CONTRACTOR POSITION
Your contact : Juliette MORIN
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com